The practice of a constructing Timber or Ply wood mould, used for the desired shape or form of a concrete slab, walls, stairs or balcony, before steel and concrete is added.

Timber and Plywood are the most conventional types of formwork.  We also provide permanent formwork, also known as Bondeck. This type of formwork is left in place after the concrete is poured.

Dincel is also a type of formwork which is used for walls. Check out the dincel services for more information.

Unique Construction Aust applies a traditional approach of formwork to residential homes, apartment blocks, small to medium businesses  and factory scenarios.

Comments are closed.